Introducing Apto Deals: So Commercial Real Estate Brokers Can Execute and Close Deals with Optimized Workflow
- Apto deal-tracking software provides “perfect clarity” to see where a deal is at every stage, prompts the broker to move the deal forward
- For small and large deals, and simple or complex transactions
- Automating routine tasks and creating an electronic playbook so brokers get more done
DENVER (April 25, 2018) — Apto today introduced Apto Deals, the latest enhancement to Apto software, which is designed to help commercial real estate brokers find, win, and execute deals from start to finish with a simple interface and intuitive workflow that drives the process forward.
With more paid users than any other service, Apto is building the industry-standard commercial real estate CRM and deal management software. Apto Deals enables a commercial real estate broker to see where every deal is at every stage from one dashboard and:
- Create a task playbook that can easily be applied to any deal stage
- Build a high quality deal prospecting list
- Develop a smarter way to engage, track, and report listing activity
- View important deal documents like representation agreements, brochures, letters of intent, and lease proposals
“Apto Deals provides perfect clarity on where a broker is in a transaction at any point in time, and the remaining action steps needed to bring the deal to a close,” Russ Duncan of the product team at Apto. “With Apto Deals, you can be sure no deals or details fall through the cracks, providing peace of mind and enabling you to work your deals more efficiently.”
Key Feature Highlights
Kanban Deal Board
- The main interface of Apto Deals features a KANBAN-style board similar to Trello. It’s designed to provide brokers with clear visibility on every deal at every stage. Users can drag and drop transaction components, including sourcing buyers, tenants and sites; negotiations; letters of intent; due diligence; and deal closing.
- Apto Deals provides a super simple way for brokers to create an automated task playbook that can be applied to any deal at any stage, thus helping brokers be much more efficient and ensure that no details fall through the cracks.
- Call-list management tools in Apto have long been a broker favorite. With Apto Deals, call lists are integrated into the deal-tracking workflow to help brokers focus on the highest probability prospects to expedite the sourcing process, be it for buyers who are likely to be interested in a listing based on their acquisition criteria, or tenants who are likely to be interested in available space.
Deal Activity Funnel and Interest Tracking
- Apto Deals introduces an intuitive new deal activity funnel that helps brokers visually track prospects’ level of interest and move prospects from contacted to offer and every stage in between. Brokers can export a report to send to clients, or show it to them live.
- Apto Deals provides a single place to store important deal documents including property brochures, representation agreements, lease proposals and letters of intent. Documents stay attached to the deal as it advances from one stage to the next, so they are always available for reference.
Apto ( http://www.37sipa.net/ ) is the leading CRM and deal management software for commercial real estate brokers, with more paid users than any other service. Apto was built by and for brokers to help them manage contacts, properties, listings, and deals — anywhere, from any device.
Apto’s customers include thousands of independent brokers around the world, as well as multinational brokerages like CBRE, JLL, NKF and Cushman & Wakefield. Headquartered in Denver, Apto is one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as ranked by Inc. magazine.
Media contacts for more info:
Cary Brazeman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 310-205-3590
Victoria Ozols, email@example.com, 310-205-3590